Wednesday 5 January 2011

Happy New Year, one and all....

The first fabulous Ruby Crush creation of 2011.

It's inspiration lies deep within the 
Art Nouveau genre....

 This beauty is a one of a kind It is the Belladonna skull ring, in silver, with gorgeous Moonstone gems set into the ocular and nasal cavities. The piece's beauty and elegance is heightened by the expertly hand- engraved, Victorian scroll pattern,

 ok...
 "enough!!" I hear you cry.
 "show us the photo's"....





Tasty !!

*************************

  

4 comments:

  1. I really love this ring. How much would it be? As I'm thinking of getting one for my birthday later on this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment. This piece was a pleasure to make.
    I made this as a bespoke work for a V.I.P.
    For that reason, I'd have no interest in replicating it exactly, but if you'd like something approaching the same flavour, send me an email at the Ruby Crush website and let's see what we can create this time.
    Julian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much does the Belladonna weigh, and does the weight differ depending on the metal used, such as gold vs silver?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Belladonna Skull ring weighs in at just under 38 grams in Silver.

    Gold will be slightly heavier depending on carat...9 , 14 , 18 , etc.

    ReplyDelete