Thursday 12 August 2010

PREVIEW : Black Cherry Skull collection


A stunning new collection from Ruby Crush

is at the design stages and should be available in the autumn
This will  run as a new gents and ladies ring, pendant, bracelet, and earrings
All will have a Cherry blossom, skull and snake theme.
I draw my inspiration from the superbly carved,Japanese netsuke of the Edo period.
The collection will include a signed, limited edition run of 
18ct gold, Cherry blossom, skull rings.
(non-edition  available in silver)


COMING SOON....







3 comments:

  1. Hi Julian,
    I can see that you've been busy. This is going to be a stunning collection! This piece is a beauty with such exquisite detail. I never cease to deliciously amazed by such miniature works of art. I shall stay here a little longer I think and sigh ;)

    I hope all is well with you, I can certainly see that it is creatively!
    Take care and have a great weekend
    Best Wishes
    Tanith XXX

    ReplyDelete